Tuesday, September 24, 2013

They're Real! Holy Grail of mascara? My first beauty review!

Here's the story.  I began my love affair with Sephora about a year ago, and I recently got my birthday gift from them, which included minis of Benefit "They're real" Mascara, and Watts Up highlighter.
 
 
I'm a one coat kind of girl, and I quickly swiped some on, and BAM! This stuff is instant!
 
You do have to work with it quickly though, and some may find it wise to go ahead and use the business card trick, leaving minimal eyelash comb fixes.
 
So far, it is my Holy Grail choice for mascara-unless something changes my mind!


 The Watts Up highlighter is really nice too.  I use it on my lids, with minimal eyeliner and light shadow on casual days for an ethereal and natural look. Kind of like Amanda Seyfried here.


 

So, anyone out there think I'm crazy and have a better mascara to suggest? I'd love to know!
BTW, these are all my own opinions and nobody paid me to do this (obvious, huh?)

2 comments:

  1. I've been using the maybelline Great Lash mascara since I was a teenager. The one in the pink bottle with the green lid..lol Haven't changed it in like 25 years. lol

    Dark Thoughts Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That stuff not bad either! In fact, I just threw out an old tube of it yesterday. Maybelline Great Lash and L'Oreal voluminous are at the top of my drugstore mascara list.

      Delete